- Full color printing on both sides, full color printing on the front and black ink only on the back or full color printing on the front and no printing on the back
- Printed on high quality 14-point cover
- Full-bleeds OK. Your image and graphics can print to the edge of the sheet
- AQ Coating on both sides or UV Coating on front side (please make sure to indicate which side is front side on the file you are uploading)
- Easy online ordering and digital file uploading
Environmentally friendly Aqueous Coating (“AQ”) is a water-based clear coating used to protect your printed pieces. It provides a high-gloss surface that deters dirt, scratches and fingerprints, and improves the durability of your project as it goes through the mail and protects items like business cards as they ride around in people’s pockets.
Ultraviolet Coating (“UV”) is a super-gloss chemically-based coating that is not as friendly to the environment as AQ.
Reference: A Guide to Preparing Files for Print
Hauge Printing, Inc. 25010 Avenue Tibbits, Santa Clarita, CA 91355 Phone: (661) 294-6545, Fax: (661) 294-6546
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.haugeprinting.com